Monday, February 11, 2013

COOLEST CAMP EVER!!


The whole crew!
 I really have no idea where to even start about the past week I spent in Tucson for the SWtri winter camp.  This is partly because the 5 days I spent in Tucson went by lightning fast and partly because I am still letting everything completely soak in.  I am just in total awe of my BlackDog team mates and everything they have already accomplished and also their dreams they are working toward.  Over and over again I was inspired by the level of kindness, passion, and friendship I witnessed. 

Spin+run clinic with a view- Thanks for the dope pic Troy;)

This was a great opportunity to get to know my teammates a bit better.  Over the past year our team has grown so much that I didn't even know everyone's name at races and was just cheering every time I saw our kit.  Now I not only know everyone's name but also their quirky personalities to go along with them.  I could not think of a better way to start the season off.  I am in full on training mode for Leadman Tempe on April 14th where I know I will be seeing a number of the Black Doggies on the course.  It is great to know that If you doubt your self for just one second there is a Black Dog friend to lift you up and assure you that you can do anything you put your heart into.  Now, out to brave this cold weather! Happy training!!!!!
first sunburn of the year:( great.


Side note:  If anyone heard my interview at Jay Benson this last year; I caught a little flack for my beer drinking comment.  Well, I don't rescind that comment. It is also great to know that if you are in need of a drinking buddy there is a Blackdog teammate there to join you and show you how it's done;)

No comments:

Post a Comment